Forums » Addiction Professional Networking

Hello to all!

• 34 posts
    February 2, 2022 8:07 PM EST

My name is Kerry Donahue and I am the social media marketing manager for this site and SoberVerse! Please visit www.SoberVerse.com to get more of an idea of what we have to offer. There are many new & exciting features available and being prepared for launch. 

Feel free to reach out if you wish to be a guest host OR a guest on our Sober Podcast, are looking to market your company, or would just like to connect!

kerry@sobernetwork.com 

This post was edited by Anonymous Admin at February 2, 2022 8:07 PM EST
    • 8 posts
    February 22, 2022 1:21 AM EST
    This is awesome! I am a customer service rep. Studying to be a Bridal Consultant! I am so excited to be pursuing my career oaths and would love to meet others in the event planning industry! \ud83d\ude0d

This post was edited by Tach Groulx at February 22, 2022 1:22 AM EST
  • April 20, 2022 10:57 AM EDT
    Hey Tach! A bridal consultant, sounds like fun! How are you progressing towards your goal?
  • February 6, 2023 6:11 PM EST

Hi everyone. Phoenix Coaching Services, LLC. NYS Certified Addiction Recovery Coach, CARC (aka Sober Coach), with lived experience, and a Life & Relationships Coach. I come from the place of doing no harm and that less is more. Doing LESS of the substance (and attitude/behavior) causing the harm is MORE of a good thing. I provide non-clinical support and coach those seeking or already in recovery. I meet them where they are at now, and help them get the tools and resources they need to reach the goals they will set. People come to me at various stages (pre-contemplation, contemplation, preparation, action, and maintenance). I look to see where they are and where they want to go. They are in control of their own journey. I prefer a free-style, relaxed approach when I coach. Some techniques/methods I use are strength-based, person-centered, mirroring, and solution-focused. I offer a safe space to talk about the tough stuff. I believe everyone has their answers within them. I'm here to help bring them to the surface \ud83d\ude42 I'm offering a 1x, (1) FREE up to 30-min remote/virtual session to someone that needs it. Serious only. Let's chat! I work in a remote capacity/telehealth, (OOP/OON). Please PM me for more information. Web: https://www.phoenixcoachingservices.com/ Email: phoenixcoachingsvs@gmail.com