Forums » Addiction Professional Networking

Hello too All!!

• 1 posts
    February 17, 2022 8:12 AM EST

I’m Chaye McIntosh, Clinical Director from ChoicePoint Health, Ambulatory detox, Intensive Outpatient, and Outpatient Treatment Center. I have been writing about mental health and drug addiction problems for the past five years. 

• 34 posts
    March 3, 2022 12:20 PM EST

Hi Chaye! Thanks for sharing and glad you're here! 

• 5 posts
    April 11, 2022 7:35 AM EDT

Miami was great but it's Monday

• April 29, 2022 1:43 AM EDT

Hi to all. I'm Michelle Mountbatten, I'm a survival of drug addiction. I want to share my sober journey here.

• February 6, 2023 6:09 PM EST

Hi everyone. Phoenix Coaching Services, LLC. NYS Certified Addiction Recovery Coach, CARC (aka Sober Coach), with lived experience, and a Life & Relationships Coach. I come from the place of doing no harm and that less is more. Doing LESS of the substance (and attitude/behavior) causing the harm is MORE of a good thing. I provide non-clinical support and coach those seeking or already in recovery. I meet them where they are at now, and help them get the tools and resources they need to reach the goals they will set. People come to me at various stages (pre-contemplation, contemplation, preparation, action, and maintenance). I look to see where they are and where they want to go. They are in control of their own journey. I prefer a free-style, relaxed approach when I coach. Some techniques/methods I use are strength-based, person-centered, mirroring, and solution-focused. I offer a safe space to talk about the tough stuff. I believe everyone has their answers within them. I'm here to help bring them to the surface \ud83d\ude42 I'm offering a 1x, (1) FREE up to 30-min remote/virtual session to someone that needs it. Serious only. Let's chat! I work in a remote capacity/telehealth, (OOP/OON). Please PM me for more information. Web: https://www.phoenixcoachingservices.com/ Email: phoenixcoachingsvs@gmail.com

• 34 posts
    February 14, 2023 2:28 PM EST

Hi Michelle and Francesca,

Welcome the the SoberVerse Community! We're glad to have you here! if you would like to learn how to get paid to stay sober while posting within our forum platform, please reach out to info@sobernetwork.com! To learn more visit: www.SoberCoin.com.