Forums » Recovery Is Possible

Cup of Hope

• 30 posts
    March 20, 2022 9:37 PM EDT

Want a happy life? Then make it happen. We all want to have this amazingly happy existence, some of us have found the key, while others struggle. This ‘key’ has always been there, hidden inside us. Guarded by thoughts and memories, that want to keep us a prisoner to our past. What if I told you those prison guards aren’t really top flight security? What if I told you they hold no power of you and that you can leave this prison anytime you’re ready? Once upon a time I believed in their power over me, I believed what my mind was telling me, that I would never amount to anything, that I would never be loved. Believing them almost destroyed my life. MY LIFE!! I was on the path to self destruction. Want to know what changed? My Faith. I started questioning everything they told me, no longer did I believe the lies. I started to believe that I was worthy and that changed the game. I started winning. My demons fought me back but it was too late. The seeds of Hope started to grow. I broke free! Just like you can. I believe in you, your true friends & family believes in you, your children believe in you. Put on that armor of God and go fight your demons, break thru the prison doors that held you captive. This is YOUR LIFE.