Forums » Recovery Is Possible

Food 4 Thought: Drug Courts

• 30 posts
    April 21, 2022 6:14 PM EDT

Being a graduate of Drug Court (March 2019) and knowing that it’s so much more than just ‘get out of jail’ card, it’s a opportunity to start living life again. I’ve watched amazing things happen to those that embraced the program as a way to get their life back, and I’ve also stood helpless on the sidelines watching others that used the program to get out of a charge and return back to the same streets, the same unloving streets that landed them in the program in the first place. Some will never get another chance to find their truth, the truth of addiction is either prison or death. I know my addictions Endgame, and I live with it each day. 1621 days, 1621 days of freedom to live my life. To enjoy my life in a way that drugs or alcohol can not compete. We do have a choice, we can recover for the right reasons (life) or we can recover for ‘excuses,’ and keep rolling the dice in a life or death game that plays for keeps. Choose wisely. #RecoveryPosse #soberposse #oresystem #mentalhealth #wearethesober#RecoveryTodayMag #soberslogans #soberverse #recoverysurvey #recovery