Forums » Recovery Is Possible

• 30 posts
    February 27, 2022 5:14 PM EST
    Hello \ud83d\udc4b Gm world \ud83c\udf0e and it all started with a simple ‘hello’
    Do you realize the power of a simple greeting? If kindness was universally reciprocated the world would be such a beautiful place. If we have the power to make someone smile by a simple greeting...how many of us would do it? One of my ‘things’ in early recovery was telling people ‘good morning’ - no matter what kind of day I was having (good, bad, ugly) I would go out of my way to greet as many people as I could. Yes it was uncomfortable, yes some didn’t reciprocate, but many people did. I’ve learned that we are all humans and some of us might be dealing with some very heavy stuff, I know once upon a time I was, and that a simple human interaction can put smiles on someone’s faces. Of course it’s hard to tell with these masks \ud83d\ude37 but kindness is contagious. Don’t let the world change your smile, but let your smile change the world \ud83c\udf0d #recoverysurvey #soberslogans #RecoveryTodayMag #addictionmanifesto #mentalhealth #oresystem #soberverse #wearethesober #Godisgood #recovery